Doha Oasis for Innovation 2019 – Individual Competition
The individual competition will be held on the first two days, during which the inventions will be showcased in a dedicated booth for each inventor.
These inventions will be reviewed and evaluated by a jury of experts.
All winners will receive an honorary medal according to the following:
- Platinum medal: score from 90 to 100 points.
- Gold medal: score from 80 to 89 points.
- Silver medal: score from 70 to 79 points.
- Bronze medal: score from 60 to 69 points.
What are the terms to join the competition?
- You must have a granted patent, or a deposit number of a patent, or its equivalent, for the invention you are submitting for participation.
- A physical prototype of the submitted project must be available, and be available to be shipped to Qatar, if you get accepted.
What are the goals of the individual competition?
- Raise awareness of the importance of innovation on both the local and international levels.
- Encourage the youth to innovate and show their talents.
- Provide a platform for youth to participate and compete in international fairs.
1st Place cash prize
2nd Place cash prize
3rd Place cash prize
4th Place cash prize